We’ve provided you with updates and resources on how our organization has and continues to respond to COVID-19. Concerning the memo on January 4, 2021, the chart attached to this memo is to explain the enhanced limits should the lockdown be lifted on Saturday as scheduled.
- Memo to Families – January 8, 2021
- Memo to Families – January 4, 2021
- Memo to Families – December 21 2020
- Christmas Memo to Families
- *NEW* Link to the Province COVID-19 Framework and Districts/Colours
- Memo to Families December 3, 2020
- Memo to Families November 25, 2020
- Memo to Families October 26, 2020
- Memo to Families October 19, 2020
- October 8, 2020 – Addendum to Visitor Guidelines
- Memo to Families, Members & Staff September 3, 2020
- Community Living North Bay Guideline for Visits – September 2020
- Community Living North Bay Infectious Disease Guide September 2020
CLNB's COVID-19 Updates
In March 2020, Community Living North Bay closed the following programs through the pandemic:
- EarlyON Child & Family Centre
- Inclusion Support Program
- Community Participation
- Individualized Funding Program
- Respite Services
Employment First & Transition Services are working from the main office and continue to support individuals through the use of technology.
Families and individuals will receive communications from their programs as they begin to re-open their programs safely.
For more information on the MCCSS (Ministry of Children, Community & Social Services) guide to re-opening day supports click the links below:
On April 23, 2020, the government released its COVID-19 Action Plan for Vulnerable People (click here to visit). This included guidance on limiting non-essential visitors in congregate living settings to reduce exposure and prevent the spread of COVID-19. We recognize the important role that families, friends, and other visitors play that contribute to the quality of life of people we support. CLNB is working with families to ensure that visits that can occur do occur in alignment with current guidelines as well as ensuring that the health and safety of individuals we support and our staff are at the forefront.
We have included the MCCSS Visitors Documentation here (click the links below):